Solved

Korber / HighJump (WMS) integration with Acumatica

• 22 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Who is currently using Korber One (what was HighJump)?

The company I joined implemented HighJump about a year ago and our current integration solution with Acumatica is not sufficient. 

How is your integration setup with Acumatica?

icon

Best answer by Neil Cantral 23 August 2023, 01:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

We just went live with Korber at the end of June 2023. It’s been a rocky start, but we’re working through the issues. 

I’d be happy to meet with other Korber users - feel free to reach out to me at ncantral@wilmarllc.com.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @jwright , from what I recall you’re implementing the Korber One product and not Korber Edge product.

I would like us to meet to chat.  OK if i email you meeting date/times for us to meet via Teams?  

Thanks,

Dana

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @jwright , from what I recall you’re implementing the Korber One product and not Korber Edge product.

I would like us to meet to chat.  OK if i email you meeting date/times for us to meet via Teams?  

Thanks,

Dana

@Dana Moffat email away

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @jwright - just sent some meeting date/time options.

See you soon.

Dana

Userlevel 3
Badge

We just went live with Korber at the end of June 2023. It’s been a rocky start, but we’re working through the issues. 

I’d be happy to meet with other Korber users - feel free to reach out to me at ncantral@wilmarllc.com.

Adding a note for future people who view this ticket.Neil shared that they are using Korber’s newer integration tool and Korber helped configure a few additional fields for Acumatica.

My team is exploring this connector to see if we can replace our current method of using the MS SQL Server stored procedures paired with the REST endpoint.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved