Solved

Kit Assembly

• 19 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi there, I have a client that uses the same components. Instead of entering various item lines is there a way to create a kit (or something else?) that would show each item individually.  I created the kit but it only shows the kit price, but I need to show each individual item instead. Please advise what my options are. Thank You 

icon

Best answer by vanessaafonso02 19 October 2023, 17:06

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

You are correct. The system will not break down the kit and list the components on the Sales Order SOLines. 
There have been community ideas for added functionality with Kits that you could review and up-vote. 
If the user has the same lines on every order, an option might be to save the lines in an excel spreadsheet and Import the spreadsheet to the details tab of every new sales order. 

Thank You for the fast reply. I will definitely upvote as this is a major issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Worth looking at BizTech kitting solution which works well

https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/biztech-kit-processing/

thank you I will look into this 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@martinavrbanek - The solution that DComerford suggested might give you the right answer.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @martinavrbanek 

Please reach out as I believe our Kit Processing solution could help.

Yes it looks like it is a good solution thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@martinavrbanek

Anytime let me know if you need anything else.

gary@biz-techservices.com

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

if the objective is to have sales orders list similar items/components, another option might be to save an existing order as a Template.

Once the Document Template tab opens up you can select/de-select information as needed. 

On every new order, once the customer has been selected, you can click on the copy/paste option and paste from the template. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved