Solved

Items in WRITEOFF Warehouse are not showing Available for Shipping on Quotes/SO screen

Userlevel 1
Badge
Not sure what the best route for resolution is here. Any advice would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Concannon 19 July 2022, 00:07

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2

Is the ‘Include in Qty. Available’ checkbox selected on the warehouse/location?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am not sure i see that under any tabs.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I am not sure i see that under any tabs.

Go to inventory > Warehouse. Click on the writeoff warhouse and check send a screenshot of the location table.

Userlevel 2

The checkbox I’m referring to is under Warehouse/location:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 2

I’m not familiar with manufacturing so I’m not sure if that changes how this works.  sorry. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@bnaumann 

to address “Available” - Check the Locations tab of the Warehouses Screen (IN204000) to make sure “Include in Qty. Available” is checked.  - However, SO’s only look at the warehouse level (not locations) so this is likely not the problem.

I wonder if your SO Line has Warehouse “Main” selected.”Qty on Hand” is reported as 0.0. Depending on your configuration you may need to make the Warehouse field visible using the Column Configuration on the the SO line.

Column Configuration

Inventory, Warehouses, Location tab

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved