Solved

Inventory Planning Software

• 25 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, 

We’re currently exploring inventory planning software and are talking to the software companies listed on the Acumatica Marketplace. 

Has anyone used inventory planning software outside of the marketplace that successfully connected to Acumatica? 

icon

Best answer by Jeff96 25 March 2024, 22:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Jeff:

How about EazyStock? Did you explore Eazystock? If you did, why are not considering them? What are your requirements? Do you want to use complex statistical forecasting? Are your raw materials coming from the Far East?  You can email me at AntoonS@ICGTechnology.com but it is great to share your experience in this community.  Thanks for your help.

Toon Six

Userlevel 1

Hi Jeff, 

I should just be biased and say go with Netstock ;) 

To be honest, the difference is that ISV’s in the marketplace are a better choice because they are part of the Acumatica family. By that I mean that we have invested in creating solid integrations and making sure that those integrations stay up to date with the latest versions of Acumatica. We have also built strong relationships with the vendor and channel partners to ensure we are all working toward providing the best solution for our customers.   

If it’s an issue in functionality, we’d be happy to try and understand what the gap is and even make recommendations on competitors that might be a better fit. If its a pricing issue, please take into consideration that a new integration would probably need to be done and that could carry additional costs.

I hope this helps.      

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We’re specifically looking for software built outside of Acumatica to see if they have the option to connect to multiple sources. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. 

What are the multiple sources? 

What information is required from these sources that Acumatica cannot supply? 

How often would these sources be required to update the planning software?  

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. 

What are the multiple sources? 

What information is required from these sources that Acumatica cannot supply? 

How often would these sources require updates to the planning software?  

Amazon. To get details about margins and profits per item. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks Jeff, 

Our Integrated Business Planning solution, Netstock IBP can integrate with multiple sources including Acumatica. I will reach out to Michael and ask him to set up another meeting to discuss that application and the integration options. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved