Solved

Importing a PO and linking it to an appointment detail line

• 17 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have a client who is attempting to import open POs and open Appointments/Service Orders. Is there a way to create a PO who’s lines are linked to demand (mark for po)from specific appointments? Currently if the appointment demands items be purchased the po will be linked to the appt. Can I do that retroactively? Can I import an appt. which has line items marked for PO, then import a PO with those requested items and link them together?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 17 February 2022, 13:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @asmith50 

There is no option to link an existing PO to an appointment detail line after marking it for PO. The PO column populates the PO number only after creating PO from Action> replenishment > create Purchase order from Appointment screen. There is no option to link an appointment from Purchase order at all. 

Hope this clarifies. 
Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved