Solved

Import scenario Processed via Business Event

• 18 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi community. 

Please assist, I have. An import scenario that is triggered by a business event. The Business event completes but with an error for the import scenario. however, when i resume processing of the event from the BE History screen, it runs. 

Please assist , what am i missing.?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 18 October 2023, 18:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @TitileGama 

Can you pull the trace for the error? Also, what is the yellow warning saying?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @TitileGama 

Can you pull the trace for the error? Also, what is the yellow warning saying?

Hi @kandybeatty49 there is no trace information on the business event, the business event history and on the Generic inquiry. The Yellow warning has not label, but the execution result is as follows.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@TitileGama Are you able to process that import scenario manually from the screen with out any errors?

If not, it seems like data related or mappings issue. Please verify.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@TitileGama Are you able to process that import scenario manually from the screen without any errors?

If not, it seems like data related or mappings issue. Please verify.

Hi @Naveen Boga The Import scenario doesn't process manually. I can't find it from the import by scenario screen. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@TitileGama  No, the same import scenario will not be exist in the Import by Scenario screen as it is tied to the BE.

Kindly create manually and check if everything good with the import scenario side.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@TitileGama  No, the same import scenario will not be exist in the Import by Scenario screen as it is tied to the BE.

Kindly create manually and check if everything good with the import scenario side.

I'm assuming you mean create the import scenario with another provider, then run that using the import by scenario screen, I copied the same scenario with an excel data provider and, it ran successfully.

The Import also runs when i execute it from the Business event history screen. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved