Question

How to setting SPLIT logic for shipment

• 21 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi all,

I meet a situation that Acumatica automatically split one order line to two in the shipment. Actually I have enough inventory at A050-13A. I don’t want to split the item. I want to empty the location one by one. Another problem is Acumatica split item on decimal. Can I change any setting to control it?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

If the system finds multiple locations that have the item, the system selects the location with the highest pick priority (column Pick Priority in Warehouse Location). In this column, 1 indicates the highest priority, 2 the next highest, and so forth to the lowest priority; 0 means that the pick priority is not defined.

It looks like your item is lot/serial tracked which might have FIFO as issue method, so the remaining qty in location A050-13A were received later than the ones in the second location. Also, some quantity in location A050-13A might have been allocated by other transactions so you can no longer allocate it. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@kristianharianja  This is what I confused. I can understand pick priority and FIFO. But for both location I have enough inventory in stock.  

The location setting is below.  I’m not use default location for picking and item’s default issue from is empty. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Interesting, I would open a case to support and it would be great if you post here the resolution provided.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved