Solved

How to link manually child order to a existing Blanket order.

• 31 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

We have Child Orders created manually and moved to completed status, we need the ability to link this child order to the Blanket order

For Clarity:

Below is the child order created manually

Below is the Blanket order.

As we don’t see the ability to link this can you please guide us?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 February 2024, 15:41

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I completed some testing and can only confirm your findings: once a Purchase Order has been received, I’m unable to link a Normal PO to a Blanket PO that contains the same item and vendor, even if I return the items.

Please add your Idea to the Ideas section of Acumatica Community so we may vote for feature improvements in future versions.

I found one related idea that could help prevent your situation:  please vote to add option to use existing Blanket PO if one already exists for the same vendor and item user is ordering from:

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hello

We will check with our team on this and add our ideas.

Thanks for your help.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved