Solved

how to change the serial number of a stock item that was picked up in a stock take as being wrong?

We would like to know if there is a method or screen to update a part numbers serial numbers currently stored in a bin location in a warehouse.

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 20 October 2021, 22:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Did you get an answer?  I was going to ask a very similar question.  I have two items in stock that have the wrong serial numbers.  Who do I go about changing the serial number on items I have currently in stock? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Karl Brooks  and @lzettel Please try the below adjustment option, and let me know if this resolves your issue.

Note: If you have more items, you can prepare the data in an excel file and use the “Upload” to upload the adjustment data in bulk.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you, @ChandrasekharM.  That worked wonderfully to change the serial numbers.  Everyone has been so helpful here in the community.  This is only my second post and I’ve gotten resolution both times. Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @lzettel Thanks for the Confirmation. Requesting you to mark it as answer.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

@ChandrasekharM, I would mark it as answered, but I do not know how to do that.  if you guide me through it, I will mark it answered.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for the kind words @lzettel  and solution @ChandrasekharM. Only the original poster and an admin/moderator can mark as answered. I have taken care of that :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @Chris Hackett

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved