Solved

How can I manage a kit with some components that dropship to the customer?

• 22 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

In some cases, components within a kit can dropship directly from a vendor to a customer. How can I manage this in Acumatica without removing the component from the kit?

icon

Best answer by PaulMainard55 22 January 2021, 23:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I don’t believe that this is possible with Acumatica’s out of the box Kit functionality because the kits do not explode on the Sales Order.  We have recommended BizTech’s Kit Processing extension which allows users to explode the Kits on Sales Orders, which can then be leveraged for various forms of replenishment, including Purchase to Order and Drop Shipping.  

BizTech is great to work with, are very responsive and will customize their solution to fit the needs of your client.  If you’re an end-user, please be sure to work through your Acumatica partner.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please reach out to Gary at Biz-Tech Services and he can help you with your needs when it comes to Kit Processing 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved