Have you created any Dashboards that have solved a business problem?

• 20 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

Our next Distribution Show & Tell is only a few weeks out, on June 14. The topic is: Dashboards.

I’m looking for more people to share Dashboards that you have created that have solved a business problem. Send me a direct message through Community or to my email: debramignola@gmail.com.

If you don’t have anything to show but you’d like to see some great ideas, you won’t want to miss this!

-Debra Mignola 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

One thing I tried to solve was to easily see were I’m at with my borrowing base for my line of credit.  I needed to take the aggregate of a % of Inventory + % of A/R.  I did this by using a GL balance inquiry with a new column that takes the balance and multiplies the %.  I did two separate inquiry's for A/R and Inventory.  If I was better at the formulas I could have probably combined these.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved