Solved

Freight Cost vs Freight Price

• 25 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I'm currently working on an integration project involving our Shipping Software and Acumatica, aiming to accurately reflect freight costs on shipment invoices. However, I've encountered an issue where despite receiving the correct freight cost data (e.g., 83.75) from our Shipping Software, Acumatica is consistently pulling the Freight Price as 0.00 onto the invoices.

Does anyone know how to get the Freight Cost to pull down to the Freight Price automatically if the checkbox is set to Override Freight Price?  

Acumatica Version 2023 R2 

icon

Best answer by Jeff96 25 March 2024, 22:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Disregard this has been resolved I believe, I think I was having a case of the Mondays! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ngerst - LOL, would you be able to share the solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I know you have resolved this, but for anyone looking in the future. You need to create and select the correct shipping terms. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes the solution was related to the Shipping Terms as well as the write back functionality of our shipping software that writes back to the Freight Cost. With that, we have the option to override the freight price, which will pick up the freight cost automatically and allow the user to manually edit the price. @jeff96 is correct Shipping Terms and the setup played a key function in getting this resolved. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved