Solved

Environmental Handling Fee (EHF)

• 18 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I was wondering if there’s a way to create a matrix of Environmental Handling Fee being added to the Sales Order (or Sales Invoice) when certain Stock Items are selected based on the State value of the Shipping Address.

Tried with fixed tax (doesn’t work for Qty other than 1) without a success.

Pointing to a certain direction in setting such functionality would be gratly appreciated.

Mike 

icon

Best answer by markusray17 23 August 2021, 17:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I’m pretty sure there isn’t an out of the box was to handle this, it would require a customization.

You would probably want to add a field/column to the Inventory Item to track whether or not the EHF should be applied, and then you would need to create a table/DAC + Graph + Screen to manage the State to Fee matrix, lastly you could loop into SOLine events(probably inserted/updated/deleted) to add the fee and update it’s quantity appropriately. You may also want to update the fee when the address is updated on the Sales Order.

There are likely more considerations to make but the above should give you a rough idea of what it would take.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There’s a similar idea that I posted a while back that you can vote on.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved