Solved

Email Notification Not Found

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 92 replies

I have used a couple discussion topics and this blog post to try and extend the functionality of our shipping confirmation email. 

This blog allowed me to extend my Shipment Screen to ‘resend ship confirmation’ in case it failed: 

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/creating-a-new-notification-in-acumatica/

I want to be able to send a specific email and form (which is a copy of 642000.rpx).  I have created a notification template called SHIPCONFIRMB2B.    My updated Report 6420MR.rpx references the notification id:

I have added the Notification ID to the mailings tab of the Sales Order Preferences for the order type, the customer class and ensured it trickled down to the customer:

However when I run this function from the Shipments Tab I get CR error that lead me to believe this is somehow referencing the CRM module (we do not have the CRM module installed).  I have run into issues before with (BAccount) referencing and defaulting values from something stored in the CRM Module but inaccessible to me.   I”m wondering if this is the same:

THis is the error:

Any thoughts?!

Thanks!

k2

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 27 February 2024, 17:24

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

I believe this may have the same resolution as this question. I believe ‘Template ID’ is looking for the Email Template name, not the ‘Mailing ID’.

Userlevel 2

Just a Thought. Create a business event that sends the e-mail when shipment is confirmed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved