Question

Double Scan in WMS / Pick Pack

• 4 January 2022
  • 4 replies

In WMS Pick Pack the user can scan the barcode for the Item multiple times to increase the pick or pack qty.  If the item scans are done quickly it is possible to have the item entered twice and then the error below.  Is there a way to prevent this (other than slowing down or using set qty)?   We want to be able to just scan, scan, scan, scan and have x qty Picked without stopping.

Note this is being done on a workstation using chrome browser and a wired or wireless handle held scanner 

I have created a support ticket but looking for community feedback from those with WMS experience. 

4 replies

anyone?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dales50 were you able to figure this one out? Thanks!

@Chris Hackett I have created a support ticket that was escalated to L2 but currently no solution 

Did you ever get an answer to this? We just started using this system and now my packers are having to slow down their scan rates making shipping slower with this system than our old one.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved