Question

Deleting matrix items from template

• 10 November 2022
  • 6 replies

I get the following error when trying to delete matrix items from the template: Attribute 'COLOR' is required by the template but is not set

Not sure what it is missing, everything seems to be set correctly, was able to create the items no problem. Has anyone come across this issue?

(yes I realize Deleting is misspelled in the header. cant change it…..)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @snamen06 

I am not sure about the error at this moment, But as workaround could you please remove the Template Item Mapping from the stock Item screen, 

Steps to be followed 

1. Publish the customization package.
  2. Select the checkbox “ Allow Edit Template ID’ in Item classes

3. Go to the respective stock Item and Unmap the Template ID.

Than you!, that allows for manual deleting of the items from the Stock Items screen. Good workaround.  Would love to know the reason for that error code though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @snamen06 

Could you please check if the Stock Item has color attribute is set?

Also, check Item classes has a color attribute set.

Thanks

yes to both. They are set.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @snamen06 Is this happening for all the stock Items tied to the template Item?

Try to refresh the attribute values once for the Stock Item.

Thank you

same error

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved