Solved

Customer Purchase History

• 9 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Is there are report or GI in Acumatica where one can see a customers purchase history by item?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 9 January 2024, 23:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @dougmcbride79 

There is not one out of the box, but here is one that is I have used for Invoiced Items that you could use if you would like.

I made it into a Pivot Table (these are WAY under used in my opinion in Acumatica) as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Here is what the Pivot Table looks like as well

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you so much.  Very kind of you.  

Badge +18

Hello @dougmcbride79 ,

Did you consider the Sales Profitability Analysis screen? It shows sales order history by customer and item.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you so much.  

Userlevel 6
Badge

Kandy Beatty: Thank you again.  We have installed your pivot table.  WOW. So helpful.  Our sales team began using it for a long standing issue we had.  Thank you again.  Doug

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Kandy Beatty: Thank you again.  We have installed your pivot table.  WOW. So helpful.  Our sales team began using it for a long standing issue we had.  Thank you again.  Doug

Glad to have helped @dougmcbride79. Again, I think Pivot tables are so under used in Acumatica. I’ve started showing them more recently and the feedback is that most people didn’t even know they existed. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved