Solved

Button (Add & Copy paste) doesn' exist in Sales Document Types SO201000/SO2010PL

• 31 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have added the action in the inquiry but it doesn’t work.I even checked the access rights...I’m connected with the administrator profil...The Copy/paste and add button doesn’t displayed

Help please.. ) !

icon

Best answer by Mayssa 1 February 2023, 14:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Mayssa  It seems an issue with the Access Rights, can you please check at below screen

Badge

No :’( below you can see the acess rights...i already have checked..

Is there sthg else to check ??? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Mayssa  Have you also checked any other ROLES assigned for your user account not to access these Insert and Copy&Paste buttons?

Badge

I tried to connect with another role ( acces to only sales) but i still have the same problem.I also checked only the admin role but i still haven’t the access to these button :( : (

Badge

I have solved the problem .it was because i didn’t activate this feature

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @Mayssa !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved