Solved

Are there character limits for warehouse and warehouse locations?

• 22 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Are there any character limits to warehouse and warehouse location names? Ie. length and special characters like dashes?

ex. Warehouse-Bulk-Fuel

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 22 August 2023, 17:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The warehouse code can be up to 30 characters as can the location code. I dont believe there are any special characters you cannot use.

Badge +1

One client found that having “_” as a prefix, although allowed, caused the locations to be missing when filtering on some selectors. So I’d suggest being careful with special characters and testing well.

One client found that having “_” as a prefix, although allowed, caused the locations to be missing when filtering on some selectors. So I’d suggest being careful with special characters and testing well.

Thank you for the information, that’s very helpful to know. Much appreciated.. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved