Solved

Another process has updated the INPIDetail record...your changes will be lost in PI count screen [6014743]

• 24 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

hELLO: 

Another process has updated the INPIDetail record...your changes will be lost in PI count screen [6014743].

i TRY TO ENTER FROM THE same screen PI count screen, but I can not do if there are 2 user login to the same screen at the same time.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 27 December 2022, 16:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@victoravila63 

I do not believe any of Acumatica screens are designed for concurrent change (There could be exceptions but I have not seen them really) which is why on almost every single DAC there is a timestamp field to monitor changes and prevent saving a record modified by someone else. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @victoravila63 

If 2 users are in the same screen at the same time, Acumatica will give you that error. 

Try having the first user go in and add their counts then save and exit the screen. Then have the second user go in and enter their counts and save. 

This is standard Acumatica behavior and I have seen it many times. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

THANK YOU GREAT SUPPORT.

HAPPY HOLLIDAY!!!!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved