Solved

Another process has added 'INAttributeDescriptionGroup' record. Your changes will be lost.

• 21 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Everyone,

Anyone knows this issue? I was trying to make a matrix items with three attribute values. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 25 January 2023, 20:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @bernadeth58,

When you have 3 or more variants defined, you will need to make sure to select a value for any variants not assigned to the horizontal or vertical variant positions.  In your example, make sure to select a value in the “Add Matching Rear Seat Cushion” and then mark the horizonal and vertical variant selections that you want to create for this template item.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @bernadeth58 

Here is a community article that may help you as well with this issue:

https://community.acumatica.com/maintenance-and-troubleshooting-15/troubleshooting-the-another-process-has-added-the-objectname-record-your-changes-will-be-lost-error-10825

Userlevel 4
Badge

@DavidEichner , I already did that in my process but the error still appear.

Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 Thanks! I will check that article.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved