Solved

Acumatica WMS - Warehouse should be a default option for users

• 18 June 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

There needs to be a default warehouse that should be set by the user (or the device). While it is possible to have “warehouses inside warehouses”, in many use cases a worker will always be in the same warehouse. So the mobile app should assume that the user’s warehouse is that default warehouse, with the option to override (i.e. item lookup screen….it shoud default to the worker’s warehouse so this doesn’t have to be entered repeatedly.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 June 2022, 14:39

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Hello @rosenjon,

The user can set his default warehouse in User Profile.  This screenshot is from a PC but I expect the default would carry on when the user logs in on other devices:

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thank you @laura01! That is perfect and solved the issue. The barcode scanner now defaults that warehouse correctly.

Has this functioonality been removed?  I do not see it in the User Profile anymore.  Where would this be in 2023 R1?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Has this functioonality been removed?  I do not see it in the User Profile anymore.  Where would this be in 2023 R1?

It’s still there 

Where?

This functionality is only available for WMS?

Badge

This needs to apply to the sales order screen via the desktop. It is redundant.

Badge +18

To set default user warehouse:

User clicks on name in right corner, selects User profile Screen.

Choose default warehouse as shown:

Badge

I apologize I was not detailed enough. When creating a Sales Order, the default branch loads, however the default warehouse does not. Thus leaving the user to type in the warehouse id again which is redundant. Is there a solution to auto fill this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved