Solved

22R2 Upgrade Stock Items Returning Duplicates

• 13 December 2022
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I am working in the sandbox right now and trying to add “last cost” “avg. cost” and “qty on hand” to the generic inquiry.. as soon as i add “INItemCost” it returns duplicate lines on my inquiry results. Here are the relationsi i currently have (before i add INItemCost) Anyone have any ideas?

icon

Best answer by smilner3 13 December 2022, 20:04

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I grouped by Inventory ID and that seemed to work… I am worried it wont be accurate information though??

Userlevel 3
Badge

I suspect it’s the cross join on Branch that’s causing the duplicates. Are you defining the Branch relationship when adding the INItemCost table?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

No.. can i just remove the branch all together? i dont need to see “b7y branch” info on the stock items screen

Userlevel 3
Badge

If you’re not using any fields from the Branch table, I would remove it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I removed it.. it didnt help :/ 

I am trying to figure out if i am joining something incorrectly but i just cant figure it out! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can you upload an XML Export of your GI?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Please see attached.

Thank you so much for looking into this! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

No problem. What version of Acumatica are you running?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

2021R1 i believe

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Do you have multiple currencies? I know we had similar issues after our last upgrade with the introduction of INItemCost.CuryID  - we were able to isolate GI’s to our base currency to fix this 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Are you multi-currency? You would get one record per currency ID from the INItemCost table.

Userlevel 3
Badge

If it’s USD only you’re after, you can add a condition to the GI

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

We only deal with one currency. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Try adding the condition for USD and see how it works.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

That seems to have worked! :)

Thank you so much @smilner3 

Userlevel 3
Badge

That great news @stacy16 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved