Solved

Why can't I completely Unpublish a Customization Project

Userlevel 1

When unpublishing Customization Projects we are constantly running into errors due to the Customization Project not completely unpublishing. And even deleting the Customization Project does not resolve the errors.

Can someone help me troubleshoot? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 4 May 2023, 18:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@DavidMod, Please share more details about the errors like error stack and screenshots of the error  

Userlevel 1

@Vignesh Ponnusamy thank you for responding.

The project we published was for the Shiphawk integration. It worked fine on a sandbox account, but when we upgraded our main account to the version of that sandbox and published the Customization Projects we received this error when trying to access the sales orders page. This form did not have to be filled out the first time we uploaded the project in order to see the Sales Orders:

We deleted the project, but we can still see that the screens it created are there. We even deleted the site mappings that we could see were related to that project, and it didn’t help. Please see screenshot:

Badge +11

I believe if you attempted to use these links, they would return you to the homepage, meaning that the actual screens are gone, but the workspace links are still there.

I believe this is par for the course. You can manually remove them by editing the workspace (use the three dots at the bottom left corner of the workspace menu and click ‘Edit Menu’) and clicking the X next to them:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved