Question

"The record cannot be saved because at least one error has occurred. Please review the errors.",

• 12 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I am trying to use the endpoint to update an employee Payment instructions & getting this exception for the records LocalizedMessage, Message, MessageNoNumber, MessageNoPrefix. The exception is trigerred after the PXWait.LongOperation tried to check PXAction. I have checked the locales table & it has data.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I tried your request on an Acumatica site of version 2022.110.0018 that had the data set Sales Demo.

I only had to change the value for the following 3 fields to make the request work.

1. EmployeeID : The record already existed in the dataset
  2. CashAccount : The value did not exist in the dataset
  3. PaymentMethod : The value did not exist in the dataset

What version of Acumatica are you using?

Thanks @SLavigueur . I am using Acumatica 2022 R1 Build 22.112.0018. Also the issue does not happen if Cash/Check Account is used. Can you please try it in this order

1. Go to Employee Classes Screen & select a payment method like FEDWIRE“ for Emp Default class.
  2. Go to Employees Screen (exisitng employee with no payment method) & now try using the same employee class wihtout providng payment instruction details.
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kuldeepsingh  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved