Solved

Requesting Inventory Balance Report Data via Webservice Endpoint

• 8 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello All!

I was looking to collect the content from page IN615000 via a REST Api call.

In the past, i had extended the webservice endpoints list to make a new route, and add the screen ID of choice to collect the information typically returned there.

This time however, when clicking “Okay” to produce the route - I get the error : 

Error: The view  doesn't exist.

Has anyone else successfully asked for the data on this page?

Cheers, 

Chris

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 8 February 2023, 17:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Reposts are currently not supported in REST API

Hey Dmitri,

thanks for your response!

As an alternative, i am attempting to invoke:

InventoryAllocationInquiry?$expand=Results

But using a the PUT parameter

of 

{
"InventoryID": {
"value": "12345"
}
}

{
"ItemClass": {
"value": "ABC"
}
}

I can get the results to return for one inventory item with the top block. Would i be able to return an array of results with the second? So far It returns- but the results are essentially all 0’s

Thanks for answering!

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ChrisHaddy InventoryAllocationInquiry does not really have a ItemClass parameter. 

The only way you can request it is by using InventoryID parameter. 

However, what is your requirement exactly? There are other inquiries that may be a better fit for you, e.g. StorageDetailsInquiry

Hey Dmitri,

I had added the ItemClass parameter to the response of the /InventoryAllocationInquiry and it was returning the correct entry, but you are correct, i cannot query with any parameter other than InventoryID.

I was hoping to return the totals of all inventory onHand, available, notAvailable for all inventory id’s with the same itemClass and place it within a table, much like the IN615000’s Inventory Report.

I have been using the Web Service Endpoints to retrieve all of my information at this time.

We had been extending endpoint 18.000.000 etc for our work, but i see the StorageDetailsInquiry on route 20.200.001

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ChrisHaddy  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved