Userlevel 4
Badge +1

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 6 December 2022, 17:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Chris Hackett I had to post this as a picture because it wouldn’t accept my text submission.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Well, I guess since different sites have different versions and customizations, they’ll also have different endpoints available. So it does not seem as useful.

For the default endpoint you can check on github:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Acumatica/AcumaticaRESTAPIClientForCSharp/master/EndpointDefinitions/Default_22.200.001

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Dmitrii Naumov, thanks- that was my interpretation of why it probably wouldn’t exist, but I didn’t want to claim ignorance before asking the community first. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rhooper91 - This is the answer to your posting issue from the platform vendor: 

This has come up before and I'll let the engineering team know and attach the dev ticket here. The reason in this particular case is in the body they have used the word local host - this is currently flagged in AWS and it'll not allow a user to post. The team already has plans to fix this, but the workaround is to add a space in between the words local host and it'll allow them to post.

I had to add spaces to the above to even post myself 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Chris Hackett This makes perfect sense, thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved