Reports available in the next API endpoint

• 1 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello community, 

As you probably know, in 2024R1 we’ve released an ability to retrieve reports in PDF format from the system via API.

You can find more about that feature here (page 11).

Now, we’d like to add mapping for some reports to allow you to do it via the Default endpoint. 

Please help us to determine which reports should be mapped. Any suggestions are welcome, but if you also specify what you are going to use it for that’s even more valuable.

Thanks in advance!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for reaching out to the community for input @Dmitrii Naumov! Chime in here folks with your suggestions!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Super excited for this. We would like to be able to retrieve AR invoices and memos for the purpose of displaying them in our customer-facing self serve portal. 

@Dmitrii Naumov you wrote that you want to bring the feature in 24R1 but linked the docu for 23R2. Does that mean I can archive the same already in 23R2? But I have to extend the API by myself?

I want to export AR invoices via the REST API.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mediaagentur1  that’s correct, you can already do it in 23r2, but it does not support a number of features yet (e.g. localization)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved