Solved

Is it possible to link the attached files or product for Shopify

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I don’t see anywhere in Acumatica how we can link attached file in a product with Shopify to have that file visible in Shopify. I only see Media for URL, image or video link.

Is there a way to have something to link pdf file like manual or spec sheet that could be set in Acumatica and be visible in shopify for customer, instead of doing it manually in Shopify?

Is seems that “Files” on top of page of an article can’t be associate with Shopify,.. and I was curious to see how we could publish them because we have demand for… or if I must put it as suggestion.

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 11 July 2023, 19:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ericberube 

I submitted a request for this functionality related to the BigCommerce connector on the Product Ideas page Improve non-stock item sync with BigCommerce by including attached files | Community (acumatica.com)

Please vote for this and maybe submit a similar product suggestion for Shopify.

Best,

David

Userlevel 3
Badge

I would like to be able to do this for Shopify as well. In theory, we should be able to insert the Shopify Content Delivery Network URL into this area on the stock item and it should just map to the Shopify media area. But, I’ve tested this and it doesn’t seem to do anything. I turned on the Image Entity too. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved