Solved

How to filter an GI when exposed via Web Service EndPoint?

• 18 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’m able to use the API to retrieve data from a GI exposed via an extended web service endpoint.

I’ve been following the steps from multiple sources, being this the most complete:

When I try to pass the filter in the body, I get the same results as if I pass a blank body: {} returning all the data unfiltered.

I realized that I don’t have the “filter” option (used in the post above) when I click on Populate, at the top entity level:

I am using Acumatica 2023 R1.
Did this process change in this version of Acumatica?

Am I missing something to configure through the GI instead?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

J Chavez

icon

Best answer by jinin 18 September 2023, 20:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jchavez 

Did you add the parameters in the GI?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@jchavez, For instructions on adding parameters refer, https://help.acumatica.com/(W(6))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=36b43638-f562-4c8c-9fbd-ce96d6146c94

You should be able to see the filter object once you add the parameters. If the issue sill persists after adding the parameter, please share the GI.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved