Solved

Endpoint for a Custom table

• 13 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello Developers,

I am relatively new in Acumatica REST API development.

I have an interesting case where I need to manipulate data of a custom table which was created by a Customisation Project.

Based on what I have learned so far, I would need to create a DAC for the custom table and then create a form or Generic Inquiry to access that table. Then I could add a custom endpoint based on this new form or GI .

I am not sure if this will work, but I would like to hear from your experience about accessing custom tables. Any contribution is appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Zoltan Febert 13 July 2023, 23:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @eudescoelho29 

Yes, you are right. You need a DAC, you need a Screen, and after you can create a new endpoint or extend an existing one to access that table.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @zfebert56,

Thank you for this update..

Userlevel 2
Badge

@eudescoelho29 can you show us how did you do this? I am also going to create a new table in dac and then screen and access that table using API 

Thankyou

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved