Solved

Cannot Find Integration Tab in Acumatica ERP

• 9 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Expected Behavior:

• I expected to see the "Integration" tab in the Acumatica menu as it should be a standard feature of the ERP system.

Actual Behavior:

• The "Integration" tab is missing or not visible in the menu.

Screenshots or Error Messages:

• Unfortunately, there are no error messages displayed. However, I have attached a screenshot of the Acumatica dashboard where the "Integration" tab should be located. Additionally, I have provided a screenshot of my user interface to illustrate that the tab is not present.
  • Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• I have cleared browser cache and cookies.
  • I have tried accessing Acumatica from a different browser (Firefox) to rule out browser-specific issues, but the problem persists.
  • I reviewed the Acumatica documentation to see if there were any additional steps required to enable the "Integration" tab, but I couldn't find any relevant information.
  • Request for Help: I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance on resolving this issue. If there are any specific settings, configurations, or permissions that need to be adjusted to enable the "Integration" tab, please let me know.

icon

Best answer by praveenpo 9 October 2023, 08:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

HI @Shiv77 ,

Integration section will be available in the Acumatica Instance not on the Acumatica Portal.

Your screen shot is referring the Acumatica Portal not the Acumatica Instance.

Below is the screen shot of the Acumatica ERP instance with Integration Section.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved