Solved

Adding endpoint to Acumatica

• 2 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

I mistakenly deleted one of endpoints.

I tried to load customization project again, I unpublished, and removed the project. Imported and published again, but it did not help, endpoint is absent.

What should I do ?

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 2 February 2023, 16:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Try using ‘Publish with Cleanup’ option from inside customization project

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ivan 

• Open the customization package and check whether the endpoint is available in the package.
  • If the endpoint does not exist in the package, we can't retain the endpoint again.
  • If it's available, then publish the package with the cleanup option and check.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Try using ‘Publish with Cleanup’ option from inside customization project

@Dmitrii Naumov 

How to publish with cleanup, I do not see such option 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ivan 

• Open the customization package and check whether the endpoint is available in the package.
  • If the endpoint does not exist in the package, we can't retain the endpoint again.
  • If it's available, then publish the package with the cleanup option and check.

@jinin How to publish with cleanup, I do not see such option

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Ivan you need to open the project and find the action there. 

See the screenshot in  https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=4ee2a834-c0df-4112-8417-b139d927a3fa 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Ivan you need to open the project and find the action there. 

See the screenshot in  https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=4ee2a834-c0df-4112-8417-b139d927a3fa 

Thank you

I will check it and let you know

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved