Question

Unable to locate subaccount during the creation of the sales order

• 18 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello

I am facing an issue with an Acumatica Instance, verison 2021 R2. 

The problem occurs when order’s come into Acumatica Instance from third party Integration.

The Integration works as expected. However, when it creates a Sales Order into Acumatica, it throws an error ,

An error occurred during processing of the field Subaccount: Subaccount 'System.Object' cannot be found in the system.
Please verify whether you have proper access rights to this object. PX.Data.PXOuterException: An error occurred during processing of the field Subaccount: Subaccount 'System.Object' cannot be found in the system. Please verify whether you have proper access rights to this object

Note:

-The Above error started occuring, when we did a refresh of data, i.e copied data from Live Instance  to Test Tenant. The Instance is on 2021 R2.
-When I de-activated sub account on test tenant, I was able to create sales order.

Clarification: 
1)  Does this issue occur due to subaccount active on two different tenant?
2) Is this due to GL restrictions where one subaccount is not permitted to be used in a certain branch or with a certain GL account.?

Has anyone faced, a similar issue? Could anyone please assist and help to Identify the root cause of this problem. Appreciate time and help.

Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @vramkrishna26

1)  Does this issue occur due to subaccount active on two different tenant? You should be able to have the subaccount active on different tenants, that is not an issue. 
2) Is this due to GL restrictions where one subaccount is not permitted to be used in a certain branch or with a certain GL account.? Are you using Row Level Security for this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

A few other things:

Are there defined Subaccounts on the Branches form?

Do you have the correct rights for Subaccounts?

Userlevel 2

Hi @Kandy Beatty 

Thank you for the reply.Please find the below response

1. Yes, I am using row level security for this.
  2. I confirm,there are no defined subaccounts on the branches.
  3. Yes, the live instance does have the correct rights. 

However, I do see this error on the branch option. Not sure, if this has something to do with subaccount.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @vramkrishna26 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved