Solved

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

• 11 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello everyone, Getting the error below when I press the button REMOVE HOLD.

What could be the issue?

All responses will be highly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Django 11 January 2023, 08:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you have any customizations installed?  I’m assuming yes because you’ve posted in the Development community but you haven’t indicated if you’ve added any code customizations that might be causing this error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @development93  This issue will cause due to some keys issue while you are updating the details.

As ddunn indicated, if you can share the customization code details, we can review and help you, if we found something related to this issue.

This should be pretty easy to locate if you look through the customization code for anywhere a dictionary is being accessed. That error occurs when you try to access a dictionary with a key that doesn’t exist. 

And if it is occurring during the Remove Hold action it is likely either in a customized action override, a customized event handler for the hold field, or in customized persisting logic for the graph.

Hello @development93, sorry, did you manage to solve the problem that you report? I have the same problem, I already reviewed the recommendations published here, but I did not detect the problem, thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @development93, sorry, did you manage to solve the problem that you report? I have the same problem, I already reviewed the recommendations published here, but I did not detect the problem, thank you.

Hi jcesar,

I had specified wrong abbreviations which are used in representing statuses in Acumatica i.e. as an example 
Open = ‘N’

Userlevel 3
Badge

Testing without customizations and Rebuild Full-Text Entity Index could help to overcome this error. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved