Solved

Standard Workflow is missing from Change Order screen PM.30.80.00

• 1 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello everyone,

Acumatica’s standard workflow is missing from the Change order screen. I see there is a KB that shows how this can be fixed but the type of my account doesn’t have access to the page below:

https://community.acumatica.com/customization-and-development-72/how-to-resolve-the-issue-when-default-workflows-are-not-shown-on-the-customization-project-editor-4962

I tried to remove this screen from the customization project and add it back but the issue still persists. Can someone please help me either by creating a PDF from the above link or if a document is attached sharing here or copy-paste the solution here, please?

much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 September 2022, 14:06

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @aaghaei ,

Attached is the article you’re interested in. Enjoy!

Hi - I have the same issue and cannot get to the link or the document you have posted, is somebody able to share this another way? copy the contents into this thread perhaps.

Thanks in Advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@tomh 

This is what I got from the Acumatica Doc.

Solution

To perform these instructions, you need to have administrator access permissions to the application server where Acumatica ERP is deployed. Please contact Acumatica Support if you/your client is hosted on Acumatica SaaS environment.

This solution is also applicable for other possible issues which could happen during customizing workflows.

Step 1: On the Customization Projects (SM204505) form, unpublish all customizations.

Step 2: Delete all files in CstDesigner and CstPublished site folders.

Results

Default workflows are shown under the Workflows node and available for selection in the Add Workflow dialog box.

@aaghaei thanks vey much, really appreciate it

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved