Solved

Show multiple values for one field in acumatica report builder

• 23 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I developed a new report to maintain sales order invoice details.

I need to show above highlighted numbers as a list inside the highlighted box (above packing/delivery method box).

this field is capture from the inventoryitem table.

When I used the column like above always it return only one data(4012.90.10)

Can  you please give a solution to select all data (4012.90.10 and 4011.70.00)

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 2 May 2023, 10:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @jeewanishalika20 
Based on the image you uploaded, seems like you will need to add a sub report to show both values

Userlevel 3
Badge

I agree and think a sub report would be the best option. Another option could be to add another group. If it works the way I’m thinking, it would loop and through display all of the item’s HS codes. 

Userlevel 1

Hi,

you could create a Report Variable to collect all HS codes and then you could reference the Variable at the group level of the report

I agree and think a sub report would be the best option. Another option could be to add another group. If it works the way I’m thinking, it would loop and through display all of the item’s HS codes. 

For a different situation but the same function, how would I concatenate in a Sub-report to list all Lot Serial Numbers from a Shipment line for example. I need the below to pull as a single field from left to right. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@bdrake14 

I would take a look at @yoelb’s comment. While I haven't done it and couldn’t speak the the particulars of configuring it, it looks like the you could create a comma delimited list. 

The only other option, would be to create a new SQL view that comma delimits the values into a new column which you can map and pull into the report as a custom field. While I can’t find it, Tim Rodman over at AUG Forums had a write up about it.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved