Solved

Show last record initially in newly created screen on Mobile Application

• 23 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi all,

Previously I have asked a similar question on this. 

In DataSource of the page in Customization Project Editor, setting the PageLoadBehavior to ‘GoLastRecord’ solved this issue only when using Web Application.

But when we use mobile application it is still showing the list of records instead of last record.

Is there any way to add this behavior to Mobile application as well?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 23 October 2023, 16:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @charithalakshan49 

On the mobile app you can see Recently Visited

Or instead of the list of Purchase Orders (for example), you only want to see the last PO?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@kandybeatty49  Yes, I want to see the last PO when navigating to the Purchase Orders Screen instead of a list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @charithalakshan49 

Did you try going to the DataSOurce and Page Load behavior> GoLastRecord

The mobile application is a bit more limited though and this may not work. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@kandybeatty49 Yes I tried that. It does not works for mobile application. Anyway thanks for the response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 Yes I tried that. It does not works for mobile application. Anyway thanks for the response!

The mobile app is limited. I think you could create an idea for Acumatica to possibly have that as a feature. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I added that as an Product Idea. Please refer the link.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved