Solved

Setup form is not visible when uploading to UAT instance

• 24 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I created a new setup form for my custom screen in the same customization project. After publishing, it’s working fine in my local instance. Now I want to add this into the UAT instance and publish my customization project, But after importing and publishing the project package, setup form is not visible in the project editor, only the custom screen which is Proforma Invoice can be seen.

what is the reason for this and can someone help me to resolve this?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 March 2023, 19:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, to add more…...

before create this new setup form with a new screen ID,  I created another one in the same customization project but  I removed it because it didn’t work properly. And also I removed site map node before create this new one. But however I just checked the xml of the project and realized in the <Sitemap> the old screen id and url to the aspx is still there. I think this will be the case. What should I do then,? Can someone please to help on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @oshadarodrigo64  Delete the sitemap details from the Sitemap table by publishing the database script.

Once you clear these data, Setup form will populated. Please check.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen Boga 

Thank you for the solution, Actually I checked again the site map of the customization project, mistakenly I have added the site map node of the old screen, so I added the new one and published and then published in the uat and now it is working fine. Thank you again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@oshadarodrigo64  Awesome :) Thanks for sharing the update!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved