Solved

POS publication not finishing.

• 21 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello Everyone,
I’m publishing POS on my ERP but the publication is not reaching the final stage.
It’s reaching this stage as shown below and does not proceed from there.

If I reload the page, I get this error(The session has expired. Please reload the page.) and the customization is shown as published on customization project screen.
But this causes POS to misbehave and be erroneous.

Kindly assist for it is urgent
Thank you all 

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 21 March 2023, 11:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @development93 

Please find the troiuble shooting steps.

1. Can you publish the POS customization package only and confirm website is updated or not, - If same issue happening then you need to reach out to IIG team or Acumatica support.
  2. If you got website update then you need to trouble other customization package causing the issues?
  3. You can also reach out to acumatica to increase time for package publishing.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@development93 Usually, it will take time to execute the logic (it can be SQL queries or business logic) written in CustomizationPlugin class. If you see the screenshot the highlighted one are executing and taking time to finish. 

Please follow as @manikantad18  indicated to find out the root cause. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

This looks like a duplicate of 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved