Solved

Pass value of custom field from Opportunity to Quote to Sales Order?

• 23 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello. I’ve googled quite a bit and could for the life of me not figure out how to pass values from

CROpportunity → CR Quote
         I                           I

Sales Order         Sales Order

I found this code https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36156112/how-to-pass-custom-field-vales-from-opportunity-to-sales-order to copy fields from CR Opportunity to Sales Order but if i try this i get a error message.

'CROpportunity' is an ambiguous reference between 'PX.Objects.CR.CROpportunity' and 'PX.Objects.CR.Standalone.CROpportunity'

I'm not sure if this code is functional for my needs. We added several fields on a new Tab in the Opportunity screen that we would need to transfer.

Although I've successfully created a method to transfer fields from Sales Order to Shipment and Invoice, I haven't been able to locate any code examples for the task at hand.

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 23 February 2023, 16:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If you get the error message about ambiguous reference, please specify the full class name for the objects causing the error, e.g. PX.Objects.CR.CROpportunity

Userlevel 3
Badge

Where would I do that in the Code provided by Kurt Bauer?

Here?

public PXAction<CROpportunity>

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jwestermann17 yes, this place and other places where CROpportunity is mentioned.

But to be honest, I’d recommend to complete some C# trainings first.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved