One of my customize project invisible left panel

Userlevel 2
Badge

Could you advise me ? what’s happen

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @vannakheng66 ,

Have you experienced the same everytime after opening the customization editor?

Have you tried with publish with cleanup and then refreshes the screen?

I believe the issue is causing because of caches. Try to reset caches from Apply updates screen.

This will helps you to resolve the issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is related to the corresponding screen access rights. For some reason, it is reset to the 'Revoked' value most probably, and because of that, you are not able to see the left pane. You could check it on the Access Rights by Screen (SM201020) screen under the Hidden menu (see the screenshot below).

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is related to the corresponding screen access rights. For some reason, it is reset to the 'Revoked' value most probably, and because of that, you are not able to see the left pane. You could check it on the Access Rights by Screen (SM201020) screen under the Hidden menu (see the screenshot below).

I try but not working. I have 5 customization projects, some of them show this

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @vannakheng66 ,

Have you experienced the same everytime after opening the customization editor?

Have you tried with publish with cleanup and then refreshes the screen?

I believe the issue is causing because of caches. Try to reset caches from Apply updates screen.

This will helps you to resolve the issue.

I try but not working. I have 5 customization projects, some of them show this

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved