Solved

Manually Send Email - Customization

• 22 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 92 replies

Hello, I’m using this blog post to hopefully allow our team to manually resend shipment notifications:

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/creating-a-new-notification-in-acumatica/

In doing so I’m getting an error that the custom template I’ve created cannot be found. 

I have created a customization and added code to the SHipments screen to create a new button on the shipments screen “resend ship confirmation”:

I created a new report and added it to the sitemap:

​​​​I have created the notification template and referenced it in the mailings screen on both Sales Order Preferences AND made sure it shows on the customer mailings:

EMAIL TEMPLATE

It does create the button which is nice, but When I go to the shipment and try to launch the email it tells me it cannot find the notification:

I have even tried using the notificationID number found in the URL and that does not work either, Any thoughts of what I’m missing?!

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 23 February 2024, 12:53

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

I believe you'd want to use 'ShipmentNotificationConfirmationB2B-2'

Alternatively, you can search a Customer's Mailings for a report with code. If you're interested, I think I have a snippet somehow.

Badge +11

@K2a - Were you able to resolve this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved