Solved

lBqlTable

• 2 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am in the process of trying to connect a SQL Server View to Acumatica. Right now I am on the “Create Code File” and there should be, in the drop down the ability to select lBqlTable but it does not exist. 

The only selections that are available are:

New Graph, New DAC, Graph Extension, DAC Extension, Code File, and Customization Plug-in.

icon

Best answer by Giri K 3 May 2023, 07:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @billmarmc  SQL VIEW will be treated as a table in Acumatica so that you can create a DAC file to SQL View and use it accordingly.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @billmarmc 

If you want to access View from Sql in Acumatica.You have to create DAC for that View.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you both for your reply, but I still don’t understand why the lBqlTable does not show up in the drop list when attempting to link a View to Acumatica. I have Views already and trying to “tie” those Views to Acumatica. The steps involved cite using the “Create Code File” and there should be, in the drop down, the ability to select a lBqlTable which does not exist. 

The only selections that are available are in the drop down are:

New Graph, New DAC, Graph Extension, DAC Extension, Code File, and Customization Plug-in.

unless there exists another way to “tie” the View to Acumatica or I am missing a step somewhere.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Both of you are correct in your answers. I was able to use “Adding a custom SQL view to Acumatica” put out by Cloud 9 Videos, walked me through the steps and nowhere was there any mention of selecting the mysterious lBqlTable. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved