Question

Inventory ID search result size in Sales Order

• 16 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Is it possible to increase the length of the search result of Inventory ID in sales order line?

Have tried to expand the column but can’t see the whole description. 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kristianharianja 

I haven’t tested this myself, but I found the following article that looks exactly what you are trying to achieve:

https://riptutorial.com/acumatica/example/29439/changing-default-size-ranges-for-selector-drop-down-window

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@marilizevanzyl but that’s for lookup dialog, that screenshot I have is not a dialog.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kristianharianja  yes I see, might be worth a try to play around with those width properties that they use to resize the dialog. Maybe it will solve your problem.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@marilizevanzyl Unfortunately I couldn’t find one.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kristianharianja okay then it might be a good idea to check with the Acumatica Support Team, they will assist you in raising a Developer Support ticket.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved