Question

Importing an Approval Map

• 17 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello everyone,

I am trying to carry over the approval map in my test environment to another environment. I can export the map as a XML but when I try importing it, it shows the busy mouse icon and then nothing happens. Am I missing a step here? Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @mrivera67 

Are you Importing and exporting same version XML file?

Also please share the screenshot of error?

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for your response @manikantad18. Yes, it is the same XML version. I export an existing Approval Map and then import it in another test environment, same version and everything. It does not give an error message or anything, i just does nothing. I go to my intended test environment and import the approval map, tag the XML file and click on OK, mouse icon does its swirling and then nothing. Nothing happens. That is why I am thinking, am I missing a step or something?

Kind regards,

mrivera67

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mrivera67  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

HI Chris, no solution yet...what I am doing is I am reconfiguring it at the moment but can not seem to just “copy and paste”.

Kind regards,
mrivera67

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved