Solved

how to make an action that pulls up a record

• 22 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I want to create a button on the customers page that goes to the invoice page and pulls up that customers invoice. right now i’ve made a button that goes to the invoice page but it pulls up a blank invoice instead of bringing up that specific customers invoice. how do i define the action so it pulls up the customers invoice? the navigation parameter would be the reference number but the customer’s page doesn’t have a reference number. reference number and type are the only options when choosing navigation parameters btw

icon

Best answer by craig2 22 January 2024, 14:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @philipkantewa56 , you’re halfway there already; because Acumatica supports multiple open Invoices for a customer, there is no way to link to the standard Invoice and Memo form. 

You could use something like the AR Balance by Customer report, and pass the CustomerID through to that, or create your own All Open Invoices by Customer report, where it would pull all open Invoices for a Customer in a format of your choosing.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved