Solved

How to debugger native code Acumatica 23r1

• 27 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!
My apologies but I need your help again...
I tried to debug the native code but couldn't run it on Acumatica 23R1. I'm wondering... Could you tell me if I'll need a new setup please?

icon

Best answer by anahizentella94 27 October 2023, 16:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @angelesosorno86, I think there is a bug in 23R1 causing the debug not to work. Can you please confirm the error/behavior and the 23R1 built you are using? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

This is an issue, look this 

Also, in built  23.111.0019  I've been able to reach break point but VS 2022 keep saying that the source code do not match when I choose the .cs file of the graph to debug.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Vignesh Ponnusamy ! Yes, the issue is just symbols files wont load when trying to debug 23r1 for more specific the issues was in buil 23.106.0050

I tried to do the fix but it doesn’r work https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2016/04/debug-acumatica-code.html

Hi @anahizentella94, Yes, that is the same message that I could see 😖

All right, I’ll try the fix in the articule.

Thank you so much!

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!

I tried to fix it but it doesn't work, the source code doesn't match when I choose the graph .cs file to debug, I can use the break point but the line that have the issues is different than the local variables in VS 🤔 currently I’m using the build 23.112.0032

If you have another idea, please tell me. Thank you so much.

Regards

Userlevel 4
Badge

I think this is not solved currently, I’ve waiting this fix too updating always to the last builds but is not working

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Vignesh Ponnusamy 

Do we have any fix for the issue please. I have setup Build 23.112.0032 and earlier worked with 23.105 build but in both builds, I was unable to debug Base code, as unable to attach debugger to it.

Is there any way to attach the debugger and debug the Base code, because facing hard time due to this issue and the inability to debug the Base code.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved