Solved

How to change color and position of an action button?

• 8 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to change the color of the action to pink “print pick list” in Shipments screen. Version is 2022.112.0018. There are no conditions for the action. Just like “confirm shipment”, it should have a color.

Also, I need to get the “print pick list” action before “confirm shipment” action.

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 8 June 2023, 11:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @Hashini  We can highlight the BUTTONS using the connotations like below in the Workflows.

I selected Print Pick List as Secondary hence it is showing in GREY color. You can connotations as needed and verify.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Naveen Boga , Thanks for the reply.

But, I want to add another color which is not defined in connotations. Is there a way to add customized connotation to the list?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Hashini 
To show the action first on the toolbar you need to do as follows: 

• You will need to indicate the action will be in the toolbar as part of a workflow (not as a favorite action). Create a Workflow and on the Status, on the Actions tab, add a line with the action and select Duplicate on Toolbar as true
  • Next, on the Actions section, use action of Reorder Actions and select Top Level. If needed use action to refresh so that the added action is visible. Now select the action and use action of Move Up. I had to also select other actions and use action of Move Down so that the actions was shown on the top of the list

Now you can publish the customization

Regrading the question of Is there a way to add customized connotation to the list? I don't think it can be done 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Anacarina Calvo, Thanks. That helped.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved