Solved

How to attach business event, Generic inquiry and Notification template to a customization project.

• 28 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I want to attach few business events and their related generic inquiries, notification templates to a customization package. how can I do this in a proper way to use the business events in another system without any issue.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 28 June 2022, 10:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

HI @charithalakshan49  In the Customization Package, we can able add the Generic Inquiries and Business Events but we cannot add the Notification Templates.

For the Notification Templates, you can export as XML and import into another instance using Import as XML button and then configure with Business Event.

Please find the screenshots for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga  Thank you for the response, However, when I attach business events, all the notification templates related to those business events had been automatically attached with them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@charithalakshan49  Thanks for the update :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved